Ten tips for restoring health and strength to your body
1. Eat only nourishing foods that you like - and choose whole foods that make you feel good and satisfied. A satisfying meal is one that makes you feel that you have eaten well and have eaten enough.
2. Pay attention to your bodies cues - Listen to the infinite intelligence of your body, it gives you physical and emotional cues. Be keenly aware and conscious of the signals your body is sending. Rest when your body tells you it's time to rest.
3. Take time for fun and laughter - Participate in fun activities that cause you to experience belly laughter, it improves your mood and awakens your inner child. Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can temporarily relieve pain.
4. Move your body - Explore various types of exercise and decide which one you like. When you exercise, your body releases endorphins. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine.
5. Practice self-compassion - Think kind thoughts about yourself. What you think directly influences how you feel and how you behave. Forgive yourself, respect yourself, take good care of yourself. Be kind when you fail or make mistakes, don't judge yourself harshly.
6. Be intentional with your time - Recognize the value of your time, and make the best of it. Define your priorities, your priorities will always be in line with your purpose. Limit the things that drain you, limit distractions, limit multi-tasking, do one thing at a time. Every minute counts.
7. Be Still - Listen to the whispers of your inner voice, and pay attention. Knowledge, wisdom and guidance come from the divine source within. "A deeper awareness with the spiritual aspect of being human."
8. Inspire yourself - Look into the mirror at yourself and speak words of admiration, respect and appreciation. Honor and embrace your uniqueness.
9. Practice deep breathing - Deep breathing improves your energy level, slows your heart rate, cleans out the lungs and reduces anxiety, increases the amount of oxygen to the brain, and aids in healthy sleep.
10. Cultivate healthy relationships with, self, friends and family. Work on being what you want from a relationship. Through purposeful, committed investment, you can enjoy rewarding, life-giving and life-lasting relationships.